The Bodega Autumn/Winter '21: Delivery #02 is steeped in comfort, tradition, and nostalgia. Its pursuit is to restore that feeling of unrepentant mirth of our youth. You know, snot-nosed, galloping through the neighborhood, with the sweet sound of laughter and the crunch of autumn’s foliage beneath our feet.
Heed some advice: don't skimp on your socks and underwear, your feet and the other regions of your body deserve the absolute best. That's why we decided to collaborate with Druthers to bring you a comfy sock that utilizes recycled and sustainable materials. Oh, and looks damn good too.
- Designed and made in collaboration with Bodega.
- Organic cotton yarn made in Japan.
- 1x1 compression rib at the arch of the foot and the ankle for improved support and fit.
- Rib stops the sock from moving around on the foot to improve the life span on the sock.
- Super soft! Terry pile purl side for extra comfort.
- 9" Crew length.
- 92% organic cotton, 8% polyester elastane for retention and product longevity.
- Mid weight yarn. Great for sneakers and boots.
- Manufactured in Japan.
- One Size / Mens US 7.5 - 12.5
This product is considered a Quickstrike (QS). All QS, limited edition, and brand collaboration products are final sale.